I need a cordova/ionic plugin that will allow QR and EAN13 scanning while displaying results on the scan screen (without closing the camera). It will be used for tickets validation.
It must works perfectly for all devices on Android and IOS so I recommand to fork an existing plugin like phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner. It could be as simple as adding a callback and manage to display text around the scan window.
Regarding the workflow :
- cordova app calls the scan function and the plugin starts the camera
- as soon as a barcode is found, a callback will search for the code
- the callback returns the state (valid, unknow, invalid) and it must adjust the border color or the screen accordingly
- the callback returns three info strings that must be displayed around the scan screen (name of attendee, ticket name, etc )
- the user must be able to cancel and go back to the app
- the app must also be able to close plugin if needed
Please respond by telling me how you plan to proceed and if you plan to use existing plugin, which one.