Geschlossen

Amazing iPhone App Build -Truly Incredible

I need someone who is very experienced in coding for iOS to create a feature rich, visually pleasing app.

Here is the basic description. The app has 2 fundamental parts:

1) The app will allow users to pay other users via PayPal. We will take a percentage of the amount paid. We do not want to 'reinvent the wheel' here. We want to use PayPal's Adaptive Payments function to be able to run the functionality of the app. We are essentially acting as a middleman, connecting two users via PayPal to exchange funds. For example: If Bob Pays Steve $20, PayPal takes it's 3.2%, and we get to keep 1.8% (for a total of 5%).

2) Automated Text Alerts. Users need to receive automated texts from our system at specified intervals, i.e once a day, once a week, once a month, etc.

Requirements

Someone who can not only program but can also do the UI design.

Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.

Someone who has specific experience with PayPal Adaptive Payments and has done integration with PayPal before.

Someone who speaks English well.

Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before.

***IMPORTANT: When you reply, please start by typing the words "Chick chicka ya ya". This way I know you took the time to read the complete description rather than replying to all new submissions like many people do. If your post does not start with "Chick chicka ya ya", you will not be considered for this job.

Thank you!

Fähigkeiten: C Programmierung, Cocoa, iPhone, Objective C, PayPal-API

Mehr sehen: wheel well, rich products, ios 8 iphone, get job programming, amazing job, adaptive programming, adaptive design, polished app, paypal percentage, user experience ios user interface, Ui app, steve s, only app design job, middleman, iPhone ui, iphone ui design, chick, basic ios app, app ui design, app coding, amazing, adaptive, adaptive paypal, amazing design, ios app post

Über den Arbeitgeber:
( 0 Bewertungen ) San Diego, United States

Projekt-ID: #1590982

6 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $2800 für diesen Job an

techcity

Chick chicka ya ya Please see PMB. Thanks

$3000 USD in 30 Tagen
(85 Bewertungen)
8.4
masIndia

Hello "Chick chicka ya ya". Thanks for project. Please check PM for more details and our previous work portfolio.

$3000 USD in 25 Tagen
(30 Bewertungen)
7.1
iDevloper

Hi, please check PBM. thank you.

$3000 USD in 25 Tagen
(6 Bewertungen)
4.7
getveltrod

Dear Sir, The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service Technologies is a global software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile applications, Mehr

$2000 USD in 30 Tagen
(1 Bewertung)
3.7
ramchow123

Chick chicka ya ya Hi Friend Please visit us at [url removed, login to view] to know more about us regards Ramesh

$3000 USD in 45 Tagen
(0 Bewertungen)
0.0
SamarSingla

Hi, We produce stellar and innovative iPhone apps that are designed and developed to enhance user experience, engage your customers, and build your mobile brand. Please check PMB. Regards, Samar

$2800 USD in 20 Tagen
(0 Bewertungen)
0.0