I want to convert a old website template css to a new SCSS css website with 100% responsive with bootstrap4.
You must do
1. Remove redundant css classes completely out.
2. Must use variables and inheritance and features of the SCSS to generate the best miminal file (Website A should be able to convert to Website B, by changing variables in the SCSS file)
3. Make changes if need to HTML tags and other things in the layout.
4. Must keep the existing look and feel and possibly same layout.
5. You will need to work on the local with css files and i will help with to upload to the live site later.
38 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $167 für diesen Job
Hi, I am highly interested to work with this project. I am a full-stack website developer. I have more than 5 years of experience. I will make sure the best quality service. Thank you!
Hello, Let's have a quick Chat/PM-Session to discuss & proceed! I'm waiting for your kind reply. Why us # Guarantee of a QUALITY design # Work On Time # Within Budget # Attention to customer requirement Regards ANKUR
Hi Dear!!! Thank you for the opportunity to submit a proposal for your job post. I am ready to start this project now .Can we discuss more on chat? Regards smartwinz