I need a WebRTC/NodeJS app that will do this :
1) The front end will be accessed as [url removed, login to view]
2) There will be a button to either take a picture or record via webcam
3) The filename will be saved as JPEG or MP4 with the name "somefilename" from filename=somefilename
4) The maximum amount of time you can record is 2 minutes and each time you record it will overwrite "somefilename".
5) It will record both audio and video in MP4
The NodeJS app will be hosted in Windows 7 64 bit.
5 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $96 für diesen Job an
I'm an experienced software engineer working for HP Inc but I'm looking for an extra money. I already have some code similar to your description so I'm pretty sure it won't take so much time.