[login to view URL] plugin to process the attached files before being sent.
When an email is created with attached files and we click on the send button, the PlugIn will start working and its operation will be as follows detailed:
1. A window will be displayed to the user indicating that the attached files are being processed, a progress bar indicating the work performed will also be displayed.
2. The PlugIn will copy each of the attached files with extensions (png, jpg, pdf, docx, etc ...) in the path $TMPDIR/PlugInMail
3. The PlugIn will run a java program, developed by us, passing as arguments the Absolute Path of each of the files previously copied in $TMPDIR/PlugInMail
Example of execution of the java program:
java –jar [login to view URL] $TMPDIR/PlugInMail/file1 $TMPDIR/PlugInMail/file2 $TMPDIR/PlugInMail/file3
The java program: [login to view URL] will return a line for each of the files passed as an argument indicating the result of the processing:
The PlugIn will read each of the lines returned by the java program and if the result of the file processing is: Successful the original attached file will be replaced by the processed file stored in the path: $TMPDIR/PlugInMail, this process will be done by each one of the processed files.
If the processing of any of the files returns: Error, a window will be displayed to the user indicating that an error has occurred for that file (in this case, the original attached file will NOT be replaced by the processed one) and the user will be asked if he wants send the email or you want to cancel the sending of the email.
As a last step, the window of point 1 will be hidden and the email will be sent with the attached files processed.
The program: [login to view URL] and the rest of the necessary files and directories will be provided by us and must be integrated as part of the PlugIn that you develop, that is, they must be integrated within the [login to view URL] application that you develop, they will not be installed separately or with another application, everything must be integrated in the same application.
4. An icon must be included in the mail window in order to allow the user to activate/deactivate the PlugIn for each of the emails sent, if the user deactivates the PlugIn, the email with attached files will be sent directly and no processing will be performed. (None of the processes indicated in points 1, 2 and 3 will be performed).
* The external program is already developed.
* Deliver the source code of the PlugIn