I am doing a viability study for a friend of mine who has a carpentry business. He is not technical hence i am helping him out. for a web based service providing carpenters. The site I have in mind would have functions similar to this site that you and I use RAC except it would be only for carpenters. Sort of findacarpenter. Should have all the features you see on RAC. I am looking at:
1) cost to produce this site when he is ready
2) what technology do you suggest
3) cost of a full solution, hosting, credit card processing etc
This bid is only for proposal hence I have kept it for $10. The selected party will then get into discussions with my friend through RAC for production of the site as soon as the viability of the business is established.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web based. Must work on all browsers