Add "Companies per User" to [url removed, login to view]
A user can have multiple Companies.
A Company can have multiple Users.
1. Add "Companies per User" to [url removed, login to view]
2. Replace/rename role "User" to "Company Manager"
3. Create new role "Company user"
4. Add user management on Front-end where a user with role "Company Manager" can add/edit/remove users to the Company that they made when they signed up adn set their role to either company manger or company user.
When registering, a user fills a field for "Company".
- creates a new company in the table Companies (key is ID, company name does not have to be unique)
- creates the relationship in company_client table (company_id - client_id)
- Make this user a "Company Manager".
In the the top-menu bar, show a drop-down for Active company selection if user had multiple companies, else just show the company name.
On the user dashboard, show currently selected/active company name.
Company & User management
- Create route + blades /company/... where a user can view/edit/create his companies
- Create route + blades /users/... where a user can view/edit/create other users of the same company
5 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt €199 für diesen Job an
Hi. I am an expert laravel developer. I have been doing this for over 5 years. I would love to be the one working on this with you and get things done. Hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards.