Budget is fixed & tight (No Negotiation )
Budget- $110 - (Only Interested persons apply)
No Advance or Initial Milesstone.
Looking for a PHP developer for new job portal website designing & developing.
PHP 7.0 or 7.1 (Latest)
Time Period 15 - 20 Days
[login to view URL] a featured job portal website where user can visit & register with Email verification link.
[login to view URL] can post normal & Premium both type of jobs. All the posted jobs will be showing in the same page & loading while scrolling down the page.(Use of Ajax)
3. Multi-Filter Means user can be able to use multiple filter. Ex- in Posted Job page there will be lots of jobs, If someone who looking for an Accountant Job in Delhi with rs.12000 salary then they select City as a Delhi & Role As a Accountant with the salary of Rs.10000 to Rs.12000.(Make sure Once user select city as a Delhi & then role as an Accountant then the first filter city Delhi not removed ).
4. When user click on any of the posted job page then the new page is opened where the complete description of job with the posted job Recruiter details like- Contact No. & Email ID.
When user clicks on the any of that two buttons("Contact Us" & "Email ID") then the pop-up comes in front of the screen, When user fill & submit that pop-up then another pop-up comes in front of the screen which showing the details at which button user clicks.
5. The pop-up form filled details will be send in 2 different location:- 1st at the recruiter profile who posted that job & 2nd at the another PHP page from where recruiter can hire the candidates.
6. In Posted job page when User visit in that page then the "Jobs in India" & "Total Jobs ****" text showing at the top of the filter DIV. When user applied filter then the text will be changed with that EX- If you are looking for a Developer job in Delhi & you applied filter City as Delhi & Role as Developer then the text "Jobs in India" change to "Developer Jobs in Delhi".
7. Post job & post Resume page.
8. User & Recruiter Profile page.
9. In Hire candidates page, there is also the same filter with multifilter options. In Hire candidates page there will be maximum 200 resumes can be showing in the one page then rest 200 in page no.2 then next 200 in page no.3.
In Hire candidates page there will be "Mark All", "Unmarked All" "Total & Buy" button. So, Recruiter can purchase the resumes for their company or organisation.
10. Want SEO friendly URLs.
11. All the posted jobs & the resumes list showing recent wise.
12. In posted jobs recruiter can see maximum applicant details in Normal Jobs while see 30-50 applicant details in Premium Jobs.
ADMIN PANEL:- Strong Admin Panel
1. Where admin check the all the posted job & Edit or Delete that.
2. list of Normal posted Jobs recent wise.
3. List of Premium Posted jobs recent wise.
4. List of registered user recent wise with password (ADMIN able to check the active User delete the user & it's data to re-register)
5. List of all the applied candidates with details.
6. One "ON" & "OFF" button at the admin panel right top corner so, when ADMIN "OFF" it all the user & recruiter able to See the "Contact No" & "Email ID" of applied candidates in hire page. but when ADMIN "ON" it all the user & Recruiter not able to see the "Contact No" & "Email ID" of applied candidates in hire page.
** Most important thing the pages design according to the admin.
20 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $241 für diesen Job
Hi, We have gone through your [login to view URL] are very much interested to work with [login to view URL] have already done job portal [login to view URL] go through our website: [login to view URL] Looking forward your feedback Thanks