Civil Structural Engineer, 3D Design, BoQ Take-off
I'm a top 3% Certified/Professional Civil and Structural Engineer with multiple industry projects experience across Industrial, Educational, Health, Commercial, Oil and Gas. An expert in steel, timber and reinforced Concrete structures and conveniently designs to British, Euro, American, Australian codes etc..
With over 10-years experience, you will have value for your money, as I provides civil and structural designs from concept to construction stage, structural health assessment and evaluations with Material Take-off, Bill of Quantity (BoM) & Cost estimation.
I have keen eyes for details because, I'm a detailed-oriented person and assure you an excellent service and timely delivery.
As a professional, I have outstanding competence in
++ Civil/Structural Engineering Analysis, Design, project supervision and management of Structural Steel, Reinforced Concrete (RC), and Timber Structures
++ Project Management and supervision.
++ Retrofitting/Repairs of Existing/ distressed structures
++ FEA in STAAD Pro, Robot Structural Analysis, Etabs, and Tekla Structural Designer
++ Presentation of Planning Approval Documentation - Drawings & Calculations
++ Presentation of 2D & 3D Geometry and Detailed drawings with AutoCAD, Revit Structures, CADRC & CAD SW.
++ Checking and drafting of Workshop drawings
++ Technical Report writing and Tender documentation
++ Bill of Material and Quantities Take-off
Soft Skills area of Competence:
++ MS Excel & VBA, MS Word, MS Visio & PowerPoint & MS Project for Gantt Chart.
++ Web Data Scraping/Extraction, Data Analysis, and Management - combining large data in one file.
++ Graphics Design of logos, brochures, flyers, stickers, etc. with CorelDRAW, Photoshop, and other design tools.
++ Technical, Research, Report writing with excellent usage of the English language.
++ Any other work, because I love exploring and tackling challenges - it leads to innovation.
Israel was great to work with! Very knowledgeable, understands and researches specific local requirements. I would highly recommend Israel to anybody and will definitely be using Israel once again on any new jobs I have.
Isreal was professional throughout , working with me to come in under the budget i had set. I was suprised to find out that the structural engineers drawing didn't come with calculations as part of the original agreed fee, but having control over the milestone payments through freelancer allowed me to reach a successful compromise with Israel on the additional cost. A lesson learnt by me to ensure such detail is confirmed before placing an order.
• Clients facing and Customer management and relations
• Proposal and Contract preparation, administration, and project management.
• Civil Structural engineering design, and construction supervision.
• Oversees, manage and execute projects within Client’s budget and timely.
• Structural Assessment/Appraisal, Integrity checks and Engineering Testing supervision.
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Sanni, Ojo & Partners Consulting Limited
Jan. 2015 - Mai 2021 (6 Jahre, 4 Monate)
• Designed, managed & supervised from concept to construction phase and ensured timely and within budget delivery, with
- Engineering, Project Management, multidiscipline and multi-tasking skills and ability
- STAAD Pro, Tekla Structural designer, Robot Structural Analysis, ProtaStructure, SCALE & Tedds
- Revit Structure for Steel, Timber and Concrete structure 3D modeling and 2D drawings.
• Prepared and reviewed consultancy service proposals, take-off, estimation and Bill of Quantities.
Jehovah Jireh Fisheries
März 2014 - Dez. 2014 (9 Monate, 1 Tag)
• Managed and planned the site for proper setting-out of facilities for optimum land usage
• Supervised and managed the construction of civil engineering related works, and ensured cost and time saving while
maintaining quality delivery.
University of Ibadan,
Nigeria 2007 - 2012
The Nigerian Institution of Structural Engineers - NIStructE
NIStructE is the Corporate Professional Institution for Licensed Structural Engineers in Nigeria.
Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
COREN is the apex Engineering Council that Certifies, Registered and License Engineers after passing the prerequisite examinations.
Corporate member, Nigerian Society of Engineers.
Nigerian Society of Engineers - NSE
NSE is the joint Society for all Engineers practicing in Nigeria.